Monday, May 11, 2015



When I first got into heavy music an old band mate burned me a copy of Leechmilk's "Starvation of Locusts". That CD-R (the track order was backwards for whatever reason but it didn't matter) changed my life and is still one of my all time favorites. Dan Caycedo's venom infused vocals blasted through my speakers with such blackened conviction that I felt bad for whomever pissed him off. I had also never heard anything that compared to Charr's crushing drums. To this day I judge every drummer I come across by this album. They all fail.



I'm honored to be a part of giving this album a proper vinyl release. Originally recorded by Matt Washburn at Ledbelly Sound in 2000, remastered by Dan Emory at Black Matter Mastering with all new artwork by Jean Saiz of Shroud Eater. Coming this Fall... Stay tuned.